Dear Lenny & Mio, Thank you for such a fun, action packed night! Your performances, Zouk lesson and the way you worked the crowd was sensational!!! Thanks for making our Salsa Party so special and please come back to Hervey Bay soon to dance with all your new friends! The professionalism of your company and performances is to be commended.
Once again the Deck Restaurant was packed for another huge night of Salsa dancing!!
We started the night with some drinks and our buffet dinner then the dancing began with two performances by Lenny and Mio from the Vida Latina Dance Gym in Brisbane. The performances and acrobatic lifts were sensational and absolutely captivating. Such a professional performance has not been seen in Hervey Bay before!
Following this we all hit the dance floor to participate in a Zouk lesson with Lenny & Mio. Most had not done this dance before so it was great to learn something new.
Our lucky door prizes included first prize being a $50 Seafood Meal voucher at the Deck Restaurant, second prize being a $50 dance voucher for I Harte Latin dance classes in Hervey Bay followed by two bottles of wine and lastly a dance with Lenny won by Carol from the Latino group!!!
Lenny & Mio took the time to talk and dance with most of the attendees making the night so much more interactive and personalised plus Mio led and taught us some fun new dance moves and steps.
Thanks to Mick Kruger our Fraser Coast Regional Mayor for attending and joinging in the FUN, your support is always appreciated!
The night wrapped up just before midnight with everyone going home thoroughly exhausted again!
Please go to the Gallery to see more images.
A Big thank you to:
1. To all who attended, without your support the night would not have been such a success and so much FUN!
2. The Vida Latina Dance Gym for the fantastic performance and dance lesson. Thank you so much Lenny & Mio!
3. The Deck Restaurant for a superb venue, delicious buffet, lucky door prize & bottles of wine, sensational service and room presentation. Especially Nada, Z, Dom & Di plus all the members of their professional team!
4. Fraser Coast Sound and Lighting for the excellent DJ & sound system. Thanks heaps Tony!
5. Taylor Harte from I Harte Latin Dance Studio for the Lucky door prize of a $50 dance voucher.
6. The Fraser Coast Chronicle for their editorial support. Thank you Kerrie!
7. Jeanette Maynes, Salsa Group and Design House for the overall organisation, website, advertising and marketing of the event and Salsa Group.